HEDPEFANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inhttps://hedpefans.editboard.com

It's not America sending peoples kids out to die in wars....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Y-Tee
Lil Soulja
Y-Tee

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-03-12

It's not America sending peoples kids out to die in wars.... Empty
PostSubject: It's not America sending peoples kids out to die in wars....   It's not America sending peoples kids out to die in wars.... Icon_minitime18/12/2007, 10:17

Its god according to this religious brainwashed nutjob,,,,if i attended a funeral of one of my mates in the army and she was floating about giving abuse,,,i think i would convert to woman beating.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=767007
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sinister
Soulja
Mr. Sinister

Male Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: It's not America sending peoples kids out to die in wars....   It's not America sending peoples kids out to die in wars.... Icon_minitime19/12/2007, 18:39

I thought most people volunteered in the armed forced b/c the want to.
Back to top Go down
SRD420
Lil Soulja

Female Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: It's not America sending peoples kids out to die in wars....   It's not America sending peoples kids out to die in wars.... Icon_minitime20/12/2007, 10:11

Did you guys see the bulletin on myspace from the Hed PE account? I dunno, just thought I could post this here since its kinda on topic...

I took the words below from a bulletin that came from Hed PE, I believe Jahred posted it and the only reason why I'm reposting it is cuz well, lately I've been beginning to believe that maybe some of all this other stuff people have been saying about Religion is true.

I personally, have to believe in something, just to get through life, but I can't believe everything the bible says anymore, for its been altered so many times throughout history, who really knows what's real and what's not.

To me, it all comes down to morals. You have choices to make. Either you are gonna make the wrong or right ones. I believe the people who created the bible went a little over board in trying to teach that, but I believe that's what the bibles purpose was for. But when it all comes down to it, its just a book. You are the only one with the power to make your own choices. And do you really think if someone is a good person, but yet doesn't believe in the Bibles own God that they will be sent to hell? If there is such a place? If they were a loving and remorseful person who knew right from wrong, do you really think that's where someone like that belongs, just because they don't believe in somethin' a book says?

Believing or not believing in what you want is a choice we all make, but in the end as I sated above, if you feel love and you feel remorse and are a good person... you are just like anyone else and should not be punished for that. Is there a good or bad place we all go when we die? I don't know, but I know right from wrong and that's what's important. Not where you go when you die, or who you believe in, but the choices you make in your life, that's what's important.

Just my thoughts...
PEace

The answer is simple.

I find there is no greater evil than misdirecting an individual’s spirituality!!!

And, my friends, it is this great evil which has been perpetrated on the People of Planet Earth for far too long!!!

The Christians actually believe the universe is only 12,000 years old!! Even in the face of scientific evidence that proves otherwise. What about the fucking dinosaurs?

The bible was written by men - - - - NOT GOD!!!!!

I will let you know that the reason I have no problem with assaulting Christianity, is because I myself was brought up as a Christian. Both my parents spent their whole lives believing in this Born-Again thing, and it saddens me to find out from my studies, that Jesus was not the messiah he is said to be. That there is no God that watches our every move and waits to punish or reward us.

I believe in the God of Creation. You know, the God that makes sure that peels are on the outside of fruits!!!

Anyway, you and I could discuss the Essense of Spirituality and Creativity ad infinitum; and we should!!! In the days of Plato and Aristotle, before reality TV and such, it was common to discuss, theorize and philosophize about all things. Yet, it seems that today such conversation is considered taboo. Only through examining and re-examining the essence of life do we uncover the many secrets that are contained in this existence.

I look forward to this path of discovery, and hope you will join me along the way.

Peace be with you.

Atlantis A.D.
The Countdown Begins…
Over and out.

watch Zeitgeist and tell a friend, save them from the lies!!!

love is love is love

Universal Justice will Prevail

The Truth will Set Us Free
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stayhardmfkr
Mr. Sinister
Soulja
Mr. Sinister

Male Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: It's not America sending peoples kids out to die in wars....   It's not America sending peoples kids out to die in wars.... Icon_minitime20/12/2007, 12:49

Agreed with your post SRD. I believe that religion is wrong as in facts and stuff. Like Christianity. Its the biggest fairy tail ever told, yet so many believe it. Its okay, I don't have a problem with someone worshiping a God, or Gods. Religion was made to teach people good morals and telling them "If your a good person, you will come with me to heaven were everything is wonderful and you will find eternal peace" or "if your bad however you will spend eternity in a burning inferno where you suffer from your mortal sings in pain and anguish". But I totally respect what Christians do for people. They help heal the sick from going to 3rd world countries teaching them their faith. They give donations to the poor, they do a lot of good, and they have done a lot of bad.

IMO Christianity is evil. I am not going to post all my reasons as to why I think it is, but if I were to practice a religion it might be Buddhism or some time of eastern one. I would take certain beliefs and judgments from them b/c Buddhism is just so peaceful. "Don't hate, tolerate".
Back to top Go down
SRD420
Lil Soulja

PostSubject: Re: It's not America sending peoples kids out to die in wars....   It's not America sending peoples kids out to die in wars.... Icon_minitime20/12/2007, 14:03

Yeah, Religion is such a touchy subject to some folks, I tried my hardest to put it the best way I could without offending anyone or their beliefs.
Back to top Go down
Y-Tee
Lil Soulja
Y-Tee

Male Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: It's not America sending peoples kids out to die in wars....   It's not America sending peoples kids out to die in wars.... Icon_minitime20/12/2007, 15:29

See to me Religion is a personal matter,,,being an atheist myself although i don't agree with any religions,,(i just believe that you live and die so make the most of it),,,i don't have a problem with people that believe in someone/something,,,most of the time it atleast gives them hope when they are down,,, the only time i get pissed off is when ye get people trying to force religion on others,, like all through primary school we were MADE to sign hymns and pray to god,, plus all the "After School Projects" to get kids off the street at night were religiouse based. I just hate the fact that most (British people anyway) in government run schools (not a religouse school like catholics and muslims as such)are kinda forced and brainwashed to believe in a Christian religion

Anyway i just had a good drunken rant which is remotley connected to this topic ,,,now i'm going to smoke a jointus and hopefully cabbage and wake up tomorrow,,,,and i shall go for a haircut.

Nighty night
Back to top Go down
SRD420
Lil Soulja

PostSubject: Re: It's not America sending peoples kids out to die in wars....   It's not America sending peoples kids out to die in wars.... Icon_minitime26/12/2007, 12:47

Y-Tee wrote:
the only time i get pissed off is when ye get people trying to force religion on others,, like all through primary school we were MADE to sign hymns and pray to god,, plus all the "After School Projects" to get kids off the street at night were religiouse based. I just hate the fact that most (British people anyway) in government run schools (not a religouse school like catholics and muslims as such)are kinda forced and brainwashed to believe in a Christian religion

I hear you there. I went to a Catholic Baptist school until the middle of third grade. Being that young, I believed everything they taught me, but now that I'm older and have a mind of my own... I don't pay much mind to all that I was taught. Like I said before, the bible to me, is just a book to teach right from wrong and how to remorse and love. The bible is simply a book of morals to me to teach the world between right and wrong.

I can honestly say though, that for the first time in my life, I'm scared. When I was younger, I believed everything I was taught was real and the bible was Gods own words. I had an explanation of why we were here, but now, I can't help but question everything I was taught. Now, I have no explanation of why I'm here and it bothers me, it bothers me not to know. I don't believe anything I see or hear these days... everything is a mystery from here on out until the day I die and witness what happens my very own self. I think about the earth being in the middle of no where... what's below us? What's above us? Who made us? How was the creator of us made? Where did it all start? I can't help but wonder...

Why do I feel so uncomfortable not knowing the unexplainable? Because I feel everything should have an explanation, but it doesn't and that kinda scares me. Where as when I was younger, everything I was taught explained to me why I was here, I had the explanation back then, but now... I just don't know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's not America sending peoples kids out to die in wars....   It's not America sending peoples kids out to die in wars.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's not America sending peoples kids out to die in wars....
Page 1 of 1