HEDPEFANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inhttps://hedpefans.editboard.com

PREMONITIONS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SRD420
Lil Soulja

Female Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PREMONITIONS Empty
PostSubject: PREMONITIONS   PREMONITIONS Icon_minitime5/12/2007, 11:49

I watched the movie, it was ah-ight, nothin' great, but I watched the special features on that DVD and there is interviews with people who have had real premonitions of catastrophic events and non-catastrophic events. Anyway, I found it quite interesting, though the unexplainable has always interested me... here's why... I dunno if it was just coincidence or what, but I had the most fucked up dream last Thursday. I actually woke up and immediately (still half asleep) wrote it down cuz it just freaked me out. And even hours after being awake, I still couldn't stop thinking about it.

My ex's dad just died not too long ago, it was actually in the month of October.

Anyway... my dream started out in a room which looked to be like a nursing home room. I was the first one to step in and I seen my ex's dad sitting on a chair at the end of this bed with his feet propped up on the bed. This bed was kinda raised high and there was an older woman on it, though I couldn't make out who it was. He was laughing and talking to this woman, he looked really happy. I at this time in my dream knew he had died in real life and I was shocked to have seen him sitting there so alive so I looked to my ex to see if he could see what I could see, but I could tell that he could not when he looked in the same direction as I was without any facial expression. I didn't say anything to him about it. As we walked out the room, we went into this living room type of room with a television. There my ex's mom and two younger sisters sat and watched TV. His mom looked at me and glared at me with the expression of, "What the hell are you doing here?" I didn't say anything as Justin, my ex, brought me into this other room. He told me to wait there and he'd be right back. I waited and he never came back. Feeling uncomfortable from the look his mother gave me, I wanted to leave. I gathered my stuff and walked out the door. That's when I woke up.

After I awoke, I felt really weird. And when I started writing down the dream, something came to me outta nowhere. The old woman on the bed, something was telling me that was Justin's mom and Dan, Justin's dad, was waiting for her to die so she could be with him again. I don't know why I thought this, but that's what came to me.

The weirdest shit is, I was in line at a coffee shop here in town the next day after I had this dream waiting for my order and out of no where I look behind me and see Justin and his sister. I waved and he came and said hi and gave me his cell number. He told me he hadn't been doing or sleeping so good since his Dad's birthday was just couple days back. I told him I was sorry about his dad and that's when he gave me his number and told me to call him to go out to coffee sometime.

Anyway... now I'm scared that I had a premonition of some sort. I can't help but wonder if his mother is on her way to death. I've had this weird ass feeling ever since I had that dream too. And then to run into Justin the next day after not talking or seeing him in about 5 months... that was weird too.

Is it just coincidence? Or is something going to happen? I don't know.

Have any of you guys had this experience or anything similar to it? I've had a lot of fucked up dreams, but not any that have left me with the feeling this one has. I was gonna call Justin too and take him up on the coffee and I was gonna tell him about my dream, but then I thought that maybe I shouldn't... as if he isn't dealing with enough losing his dad. I'm not gonna sit and tell him how I think his mom is gonna be next.

Anyway... just thought I'd share.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stayhardmfkr
Mr._Jack
Admin
Mr._Jack

Male Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PREMONITIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PREMONITIONS   PREMONITIONS Icon_minitime5/12/2007, 14:27

Damn! Shocked
That's so looong... Smile

I'll read that later when I'm more focused.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/MrJack1
SRD420
Lil Soulja

Female Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PREMONITIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PREMONITIONS   PREMONITIONS Icon_minitime6/12/2007, 09:33

LOL, yeah, it is kinda long, but this bored is so boring lately I thought I'd throw it up. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stayhardmfkr
Sponsored content

PREMONITIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PREMONITIONS   PREMONITIONS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PREMONITIONS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEDPEFANS :: General Chat :: .:: Anything ::.-
Jump to: